Shreya Waiting for Good Offers From Malayalam

Shreya, who acted in the lead in Magnum Opus 'Shivaji' opposite Rajnikanth, has become an overnight celebrity all over south India with the success of the film.

The North Indian model turned actress who is now busy with Vijay starrer 'Azhagiya Thamizh Makan', is looking forward to act in Malayalam.

"I know that Malayalam has got some of the exceptional talents when it comes to quality cinema and acting. I had become a big fan of Mohanlal after watching him in Iruvar and Company".

"If a worthy offer comes from Malayalam, I am ready to spare my dates to take a chance here" says Shreya, "Kerala is one of my most favorite locations. I had been in Kozhikkodu for shooting a video album".

The actress who keeps Madhuri and Kajol as her icons dreams to do a few films with Amithab and Hrithik Roshan. And for that, Shreya is ready to take-up any hardship in acting so that she will be remembered as one of the versatile actress of our times.

No comments: